S.E.N.A.C.A. is a non-profit charitable organization supporting individuals and families in their care giving roles within the community. We provide adult respite services focusing on nurturing activities, personal achievement, companionship and wellness. We strive to meet the diverse needs of each unique individual and have staff who speak different languages: Urdu, Polish, Punjabi, Hindi, etc.
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Closed Statutory Holidays
Clients may attend a minimum of one and a maximum of five days a week. Attendance is based on availability of openings.
- Inquiries should be made to S.E.N.A.C.A. staff
- Tours can be booked
- Admission forms to be filled out by the Community Care Access Centre (Mississauga-Halton LHIN).
- To provide an adult day program for adults with special needs
- To maximize each individual’s level of functioning
- To provide respite and support for caregivers.
Arrangements can be made via:
- Family car
- Oakville Care-a-Van
- Canes Transportation (Please Contact your LHIN For Bookings)
Invoices are issued at the end of each month. For clients meeting admission and financial criteria, assistance will be provided in seeking alternate sources of funding to help defray client’s cost.
- For more information, contact the program manager.
For more information please feel free to contact us during regular business hours. Our contact information can be found by clicking «here».
A copy of our MSAA agreement with the Mississauga-Halton LHIN can be found «here».
A copy of our most recent Annual Report can be found «here».
A copy of our most recent Audited Financial Statements can be found «here».
A copy of our most recent Client / Caregiver Satisfaction Survey Results can be found «here».
Click on image to enlarge.
- Assistance with daily living
- Exercise programs
- Foot care nurse visits every 6 weeks
- Hairdresser (available by appointment)
- Information & Support Group
- Light nursing care
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Nutritious meals
- Recreation activities
- Social events
- Wellness programs
- Celebrate Client Birthdays
- Music Entertainment
- Pet therapy
- Social Club
|10:15 am||Let’s Walk and Talk|
|2:00 pm||Musical Guest (depending on day)|
|3:30 pm||Domino’s, Small Activities, Mental Activities|